WHY Discovery for Individuals
- Gain a foundational knowledge of the Golden Circle.
- Work with peers to discover your individual WHY.
- Help your peers discover their unique WHY.
- Learn what makes a simple, inspiring WHY Statement and write your first draft.
- Explore ways to begin bringing your WHY to life.
When we clearly understand our own WHY, we can gain a greater sense of purpose within our organization and are able to contribute the best of who we are. When we are at our best, doing work that matters to us, the natural result is greater fulfillment. This is not only good for us, but contributes to the vision and the long-term progress of the organization.
This workshop helps each participant articulate their Why Statement and pinpoint the life experiences that shaped who they are. Those “lessons learned” become the foundation we each stand on to live in greater alignment with our personal values. Leaders who know what they stand for are naturally more focused, passionate and inspiring to others.