KEYNOTE · 60 - 90 MIN
Five Key Principles
ABOUT THIS KEYNOTE
Thomas Edison said “vision without execution is hallucination.” Clarity of Why is just the first step to creating a purpose driven company. This workshop builds on the concept of Why and helps organizations see how they can operationalize The Golden Circle by exploring the question of “what’s next?”
Through the Five Key Principles of leadership each leader is challenged to explore these principles in relation to their role and their unique work environment. For groups of any size this immersive experience allows participants to engage with a framework which can be used for problem solving, strategic planning and leadership development, starting tomorrow.
- Review the importance of starting with Why and The Golden Circle.
- Learn Right-to-Left Thinking: thinking that leads to innovation and breakthroughs in alignment with an organization’s Why.
- Explore Adaptive Leadership: creating environments where stakeholders understand how to approach and solve challenges together.
- Gain an understanding of Being and Doing: intentional leadership and environments.
- Dive into the concept of Relationship: a deeper look into how relationship between people, tasks and environment and the Why create the foundation for accomplishment.
Thanks for getting in touch.
We are a small team committed to contributing toward a world where nearly everyone wakes up inspired to go work, feels safe and valued while they are there, and returns home at the end of each day fulfilled. To do our part in building this world, all of our team members wear many different hats. No single person on our team is responsible for responding to inquires, though all of us are committed to helping you get what you need to feel inspired and to inspire others.
We do our best to respond to every email that comes in to our website. We aim to respond to urgent inquiries within 2 business days. Thank you in advance for your patience with our response. Inspire on!
The Start With Why Team
Please help us serve you better by sharing the following information.