Inspire Like A Leader
- Gain a foundational knowledge of the Golden Circle.
- Work with peers to discover your individual WHY.
- Help your peers discover their unique WHY.
- Learn what makes a simple, inspiring Why Statement and write your first draft.
- Develop powerful leadership tools that will enable you to put your WHY into practice.
We all can think of a leader we respect and admire. Someone who has had an impact in our lives and the lives of everyone they touch. What do they all have in common? It’s simple — they have a purpose, and they use that purpose to inspire those around them.
This workshop challenges perspective. It helps leaders step out of generic leadership behaviors and into the nuances of what actually makes a unique and inspiring leader. Once each participant discovers their WHY, they will begin to adjust their leadership mindset. Each participant will explore how they, as individuals, can become better leaders through recognition and celebration, coaching, and communication skills.