How to Build Trust and Inspire Performance
- Identify what trust is and some common misconceptions.
- Gain knowledge of the four critical components of trust and the behaviors required to build it.
- See how trust relates to high performance in individuals, teams and organizations.
- Discuss the leader’s role in building and maintaining trust.
- Appreciate the role trust plays in encouraging innovation and resilience.
While inspiration gets people to take the first step and follow in the calm, trust gets people to climb the hill and brave the storm. Rich Diviney knows that any team can look good in fair weather, but when times are tough, only high performing teams accomplish what others find impossible. He draws upon 20+ years of experience as a Navy SEAL Officer to help organizations reduce turnover, improve engagement, jumpstart innovation, and increase fulfillment. Learn leadership behaviors, which build trusted and safe environments, resulting in accelerated performance when understood and practiced.